Dr. Stephen Awwad
Dr. Stephen Awwad graduated from Western Michigan University with a bachelor's degree in Bio-Medical Science and from Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida with a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree. Dr. Awwad is certified in Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression, Activator Technique and Diversified Adjusting Technique. Dr. Awwad also spends Sundays on the sidelines with the Detroit Lions as one of the official team chiropractors.
Dr. Awwad is dedicated to helping athletes and families alike to become healthy and stay healthy naturally without prescription drugs or surgery. Dr. Awwad is very passionate when educating patients on the benefits of chiropractic care, proper nutrition and exercise. He is determined to help those patients suffering from back and neck pain that have failed to get the help they deserve elsewhere. Dr. Awwad's mission is to keep patients off the surgeon's table and to help heal in the least invasive yet most effective way.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Clinic Director: Healthquest of Colon, Michigan
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Bio-Medical Science, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Certified
- Activator Technique Certified
- Diversified Adjusting Technique Certified