Dr. Michael Weng
Dr. Michael Weng graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic with a Bachelor in Human Biology, Masters in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, and a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree. Dr. Weng utilizes a range of techniques to care for his patients including Diversified, Thompson, and Active Release Technique.
Dr. Weng is driven to help patients find a solution to their health problems without the use of drugs or surgery. Dr. Weng is dedicated to educating his patients on chiropractic, exercises, and proper care of back and neck pain.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Clinic Director: Healthquest of Taylor, Michigan
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
- Masters in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelors in Human Biology, Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO
- Diversified Technique Certified
- Thompson Technique Certified
- Active Release Technique Certified